Dates: MARCH 17 - 20
Location: St. Louis, MO (specific location will be emailed closer to the date)
“Men die at 25 and we don’t bury them till 75.”
- Ben Franklin
NOT DEAD YET Men’s Hard Reset is for resetting your compass to make sure all the best days of your life are ahead of you. Hard Reset will change you perspectives on where you are in life, and focus you to living a life of consistent progress. Eliminate all the bullshit excuses you have by shifting mindset, utilizing movement, and creating internal motivation for self development.
Often the success found in one aspect of life doesn’t translate over to everything else. I found my self making great money and all my needs taken care of, but I was lacking in my relationships, my ability to communicate, and finding new focus to continue to progress and self actualize the rest of my life. These are different goals that also need your attention. Until we take a hard look at ourselves and define what the life we want looks like we stay lost and continue to build frustration.
IF YOU COMMIT TO THIS WEEKEND AND GO ALL IN. I promise you a huge shift in how you manage time, stress, and joy. Unlock these things and shift your life from scarcity and reactionary to one of abundance and being driven forward with clear direction.
If you are feeling lost, stuck, or trapped in a life routine you’re desperate to escape, this is for you. Myself and our other coaches will help you target what you want in life and how we can set a plan for accomplishing anything.
Our intensive workshops are built to help you:
- Find Passion
- Create Your Ideal Morning Routine
- Eliminate Your Bullshit
- Shift your Comfort Zone
- 4 Steps to Accomplish Any Goal
Shatter your Limitations. This all-inclusive weekend will cover:
- Meals prepped by our in house Chef
- Meals provided by Nutrition Solutions
- Meat provided by STAY CLASSY MEATS
- Onnit Supplement Package
- HVIII swag and gear (Hoodie, Tee, GOAT SHORTS)
- Habit Coffee Package
- Training at DOPE
- And access to our mentorship group 1612 leading up to the weekend.
What to expect
Friday MARCH 17:
- Open gym and meet up starts at 5:00PM at DOPE in STL (Private gym)
- PM Workshop - SHAKE IT OFF
Saturday MARCH 18:
- AM Training Session
- AM Journaling Breakout with Coaches - THE ONLY WAY TO MEASURE PROGRESS
- Workshop - Eliminating Bullshit
- Talk - Managing EGO and EXPECTATIONS
- Coaching Session - HOW TO THROW A PUNCH (beginner boxing)
- Workshop - NO ONE GETS A VOTE (TOTAL ACCOUNTABILITY)
- Dinner and Community
Sunday MARCH 19:
- Training Session
- AM Journaling Breakout with Coaches - RESETTING YOUR COMPASS
- Workshop - SHATTER YOUR LIMITATIONS
- Coaching Session - BJJ DEFEND AND ATTACK (Beginner BJJ)
- FIRE AND ICE BREATH WORK - CRACKING OPEN THE SHELL
- Meditation Ceremony (optional Hapé)
- Dinner and Community
- Closing talk and Q&A with Coaches
Monday March 20:
Make your way home.
*All of the boxing, hot and cold, BJJ will be taught by trained professionals and coaches.
This weekend will shed the old you and have you emerging a focused, accountable, motivated, person ready to accomplish all their dreams. Getting rid of all the self imposed rules, expectations, and self doubt allows you to move forward without dragging your past bullshit into the future and present with you.
Myself and our other coaches look forward to working personally with you. When other people find their passion and focus on how to live aligned with their intentions and actions everything in life becomes more balanced.
COME JOIN US FOR THE HARD RESET YOU NEED.
Guest Coaches :